Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRabbit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
Long Island, NY
I just got a new 13" MacBook Pro with TouchBar. I'm enjoying it very much.

I plan to use this laptop a lot for photography while I travel. I'm a professional photographer and my biggest client will be requiring me to travel more this year, so I want to be able to do some processing while on the road. For this I'm using Photoshop.

Up until now, I've held off buying into the monthly Photoshop CC. A few years ago I bought one of the last DVD version of Photoshop (CS6) and it has served me very well. I like not having a monthly fee. Someday I'll have to make the jump, but for now, the only incentive is the TouchBar.

So... I downloaded BetterTouchTool (BTT) to play with and set up some custom photoshop commands. Nothing fancy (yet?)... was wondering if anyone has preset to share, or ideas in getting the best out of using both together?

And for those using the TouchBar with the latest photoshop, how much does the TouchBar help with your workflow?

Any other thoughts appreciated...

(I was disappointed when I realized the CS6 didn't support the TouchBar by default...)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.