Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aris_Wang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
After discussing with costumers from mainland, I believe there is two list for bookers. One is the whole list of a specific area, which will estimate when you get your MacBook as soon as you ordered. The second is the manufacturing list. That is only part of the first list, on every list, only one kind of allocation is processing in order.
In real run, apple will first locate you in the list, but it will take shipping time into consideration. In brief it will let the first mainland costumer and the first US costumer get MacBook at the same day.
So for me, I wish to know how is the list of 13', 16GB, 256GB going. We can share and see.

yillbs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2015
Texas
Are you calling mainland , china? I'm in the states, got my 13 inch , i7, 256GB disk, 16GB ram two days ago.

Aris_Wang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
Are you calling mainland , china? I'm in the states, got my 13 inch , i7, 256GB disk, 16GB ram two days ago.
when did you order? are you in the window between 14-21? im from mainland china, but now in HK. Costumers booked in Apple, China Mainland can get their macbooks much earlier than estimated... I'm annoyed about that...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.