Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emraha06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2017
Dear friends, i have received a 16 m1 pro and made the usual settings (turned off the true tone and night shift)

However the display looks like yellowish especially on white backgrounds on documents web sites etc.

I have compared mine with 2 demo devices at reseller and obviously detected that my display is yellower or yellowish than the demo devices.

Is it possible to resolve this yellow tint by time passes according to usage or is this permanent? Thanks

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2011
Florida
Dear friends, i have received a 16 m1 pro and made the usual settings (turned off the true tone and night shift)

However the display looks like yellowish especially on white backgrounds on documents web sites etc.

I have compared mine with 2 demo devices at reseller and obviously detected that my display is yellower or yellowish than the demo devices.

Is it possible to resolve this yellow tint by time passes according to usage or is this permanent? Thanks
I would return/exchange it. You can also try to Calibrate your display https://support.apple.com/en-mt/guide/mac-help/mchlp1109/mac

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.