Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

valenrandy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
I currently have an AW S3 LTE and an AW S2 that I go back and forth with every other day. I plan on upgrading to the new AW S4 LTE when released and I'll get rid of my AW S2. Is it possible to have 2 LTE watches on 1 iPhone? Would I have to pay for 2 separate plans for the 2 watches or does the plan go from watch to watch as I swap out. With my current setup (S3 LTE & S2) I put one watch up to charge and the other one on my wrist, enter my passcode and its up and running then switch back once the battery is low.

My current service provider is ATT if that matters.

Thanks.

wvan79

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2018
Tucson, AZ
I currently have an AW S3 LTE and an AW S2 that I go back and forth with every other day. I plan on upgrading to the new AW S4 LTE when released and I'll get rid of my AW S2. Is it possible to have 2 LTE watches on 1 iPhone? Would I have to pay for 2 separate plans for the 2 watches or does the plan go from watch to watch as I swap out. With my current setup (S3 LTE & S2) I put one watch up to charge and the other one on my wrist, enter my passcode and its up and running then switch back once the battery is low.

My current service provider is ATT if that matters.

Thanks.

You absolutely can. I have two LTE watches paired to my iPhone X, and using the NumberSync, you can have up to 5 devices using that set up. You'll be good to go!

valenrandy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
That would be a shame as I'm would be using the same number. I can only use one watch at a time :-/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.