Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

precision01

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
After installing Windows 10 via bootcamp on 2016 Macbook Pro 15", I noticed that Bluetooth is very unreliable.

Since bluetooth works flawlessly in macOS, I can only asume that the reason for this issues are poorly developed drivers.

I tried a logitech M557 mouse, Creative bluetooth Headphone, Beats solo 2 wireless. Mouse somewhat works, but with severe lag, creative headphones sounds crank, and Beats 2 does pairs, but have no sound.

I installed all windows 10 and Apple software updates. I also tried to reinstall bluetooth drivers, but the issues remain the same.

I tried to find bluetooth drivers to manually install them, but I couldn't even find who makes the bluetooth hardware for this 2016 MBP 15".

Does anyone have any solution about this? Or should we wait for lazy Apple Windows 10 Team to fix the drivers?

Reactions: AndreBausLe

precision01

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I don't know if there are too many 15" 2016 MBP owners using Windows 10 via bootcamp, but I'm wondering if Apple is aware of the problems.

i've also noticed that Windows 10 is using generic bluetooth drivers from year 2006. So, for me it is clear that there are no Windows 10 bluetooth drivers for 2016 macbooks, and Apple is not doing or commenting anything.

precision01

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Any news about Apple fixing Windows 10 bluetooth drivers for macbook pro 15" late 2016?

precision01

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
It is amazing that 8 months after release bluetooth windows 10 bluetooth drivers still doesn't work. Does anyone managed to make it work? I still have no sound on headphones and mouse have a terrible delay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.