Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

umbilical

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 3, 2008
FL, USA
is fake? pics here:
only one manual with staple, no extra warranty manual, some extra weird piece of paper.

is a well know fake?

the box and the charger himself is amazing how looks original, even the texture of the box is like my iPhone box and other apple products, extremely well printed outside but...

umbilical

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 3, 2008
FL, USA
oh! One more thing: I'm so piss off with Apple right now for not include the damn charger, they ruin the user experience.

I'm not in USA right now, so I buy that damn charger and it seems to be fake! Now the battery is 0% and I don't have the damn charger to up the battery. So I need ordered from Apple Store and wait around 2 weeks to get it. They ruin the experience.

they should send the charger optionally, people that already have can avoid it, people that don't have like me, get it.

"save the planet" yeah right!!!! apple.

Phil77354

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2014
Pacific Northwest, U.S.
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. You've posted photos of a box but no photos of the charger that I assume was inside the box. Or was it missing? And are you saying that the charger does not work? And who did you purchase this from?

umbilical

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 3, 2008
FL, USA
Sorry for the wasted time, I know now that is fake! I force the owners of the computer store to give my money back and I buy an original in another long distance store (Apple Authorized Store).

I need forget this bad experience.

thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.