Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
Last edited:

leting

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2018
:)

Attachments

• apple watch charger- silver.jpg
    apple watch charger- silver.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 360

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
It finally arrived yesterday. It was fairly easy to put it together, and it looks great!
Now I just need to do some better wire management over and under my desk.

IMG_0290.jpg

Reactions: leting

bilibug

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2008
Stockton NJ
I bought a similar one for my partner for his birthday in February, but with the Air Pod slot. He loves it, although it requires 3 separate charging cables (2 non-watch cables came with the unit). IKEA sells a charging block with 3 USB slots, which might be the perfect match.

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
I bought a similar one for my partner for his birthday in February, but with the Air Pod slot. He loves it, although it requires 3 separate charging cables (2 non-watch cables came with the unit). IKEA sells a charging block with 3 USB slots, which might be the perfect match.
I could definitely use one of those. How much it the charging block at IKEA?

Shadow Jolteon

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2018
Thank you for sharing this deal! I've been wanting to get a stand like this since I got my Apple Watch, but the prices are usually just a bit too high for me to want to go for it. I just ordered two of these for me and my husband.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Really wish I would have seen this before the deal expired. I've been wanting one of these since I got my watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.