Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Diving Capers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
i know many might not like this, however here is a good take on how the new iPhones compare to each other.

Reactions: ABC5S

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Chris used to be good back in the days. He’s just annoying these days. I’ve stopped watching him.

Reactions: Patriks7

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
Chris used to be good back in the days. He’s just annoying these days. I’ve stopped watching him.
He's a chatterbox that has an annoying tone. Didn't even realized he's still around. Detroitborg, everythingapplepro and MKBHD are my go tos.

Reactions: Sunny1990

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
He's a chatterbox that has an annoying tone. Didn't even realized he's still around. Detroitborg, everythingapplepro and MKBHD are my go tos.

Out of them MKBHD is my favourite. Everything apple pro sounds like a solid fanboy to me to be honest & I hate his phone destroying videos in the name of durability testing.

Reactions: ABC5S and Appl3FTW

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
Out of them MKBHD is my favourite. Everything apple pro sounds like a solid fanboy to me to be honest & I hate his phone destroying videos in the name of durability testing.
Lol yah but his hustle is real so I give him that. Marcus reviews are good, always calm and collected. You know who I hate? Techsmart omg he's annoying as hell.

Reactions: Sunny1990

jpn

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2003
thanks for posting his video. its great opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC5S

Fried_Gold

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Lol yah but his hustle is real so I give him that. Marcus reviews are good, always calm and collected. You know who I hate? Techsmart omg he's annoying as hell.

You mean Marques?

The guy in the OP is annoying as hell, 2 of his videos have been posted on here and both are around 40 minutes, most of which is him complaining.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Oh my. This is his third video I've seen on this forum. I think it would help if he would construct an outline of his presentation with specific bullet points and a key sentence for each one. He's probably got good observations but it's really hard to stay with him because he goes off on tangents before completing a point and I can't get a sense that his presentation will have a structure even several minutes into it. I fast forwarded, trying to get a sense of his overall perspective and it just wasn't happening.

I know he had a very spirited rant against the iPhone X, so is it safe to assume he ended up recommending the IPhone 8 or 8 Plus?

Reactions: Fried_Gold
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.