Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ABlackBeetle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2018
I put my heart and soul into my game, Undead Catering! A Game about cooking delicious street food for hungry zombies!

Zombies will come towards your food truck demanding food and it is up to you to satisfy their needs by cooking delicious street food and throwing it to them!

Mastering your culinary skills and perfecting your throws will be key to your survival.

You can survive longer by equipping power-ups! These abilities include cooking faster, better defense, magnetic food and many more! Mix and match up to three power-ups to your liking to survive and get a higher score!

You can decorate your food truck with different wallpapers, floorings and detailing!

In addition, Undead Catering has no ads whatsoever because I always found them annoying and they just break the overall immersion. The game does have in-app purchases but they are only there to speed up your progress. You can still experience the whole game without ever buying anything.

I put my heart, sweat, and tears into this game and it would mean the world if you guys played it! I appreciate any form of feedback, critique, and questions! Thank you!

Video

App Store Link

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.