Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacOCD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
I took with a crappy point and shoot digital camera.

dscf0477.jpg

I want to know what you guys think of it... for a picture i randomly took, I think it look okay... Exposure may have been too high, w/e

Apr 10, 2007
Its a nice average picture.

But on a side note don't say "crappy", or "just few bad shots I took" ect. if you don't like them then don't post them. I know you just don't want to get shot down by somebody so you say your picture is bad before anyone gets the chance, but the people on this forum are friendly. In the end be proud of your shots, don't sell yourself short.

MacOCD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
Its a nice average picture.

But on a side note don't say "crappy", or "just few bad shots I took" ect. if you don't like them then don't post them. I know you just don't want to get shot down by somebody so you say your picture is bad before anyone gets the chance, but the people on this forum are friendly. In the end be proud of your shots, don't sell yourself short.

Crappy camera... didn't say the picture was ;)

fulcrum.1995

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
San Jose, California
not bad at all
i also shoot with a "crappy" p and s but i got around to learning everything about it. This shot would be dramatically improved if it were taken earlier in the day and shot in macro mode (it might've been? i cant tell). As for composition, the flower would've been better situated on the top left intersection. following pictures shot with my canon SD1100 p&s

just my 2 cents

cheers frank

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 61
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.