Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
Original poster
May 2, 2005
I am in need of some large A2 glossy paper, and I have no clue whatsoever as to where to find it!

Does anyone know where I could snag some in Houston?
Is there a cheap and reputable dealer on the internet that I could buy 2 or 3 sheets from?

I don't need 100 sheets, like some places are trying to sell me. I'm actually just cutting it in half and printing a panoramic picture on it.

any ideas?

Thanks! :D

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
katie ta achoo said:
I'm actually just cutting it in half and printing a panoramic picture on it.
Too bad you're cutting it lengthwise, otherwise half of an A2 sheet is A3 which is probably easier to find. ;)

EDIT: Have you considered looking for some kind of "banner" paper?

B

L

Lau

Art supply shops often have a lot of A2 (and larger) sheets sold singly. I'm not sure they'd have glossy stuff, but it's definitely worth a look.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
Original poster
May 2, 2005
CanadaRAM said:
You can sweet talk them into selling you -- hell, giving you -- a couple of sheets.

*flutters eyelashes*
pretty please??

Awesome! I think I know where some art supply stores are.. I can always ask my visual artist friends! (Finally, they're good for something! ;))

Balamw, I looked at banner paper, but it's all 200 foot length, and $$$$$$. Cutting A2 is what I need, I think. I'll bug the guy at Texas art supply about it. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.