Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lindaleea

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2019
Days ago, an ipad that I was lending to an elderly couple locked up. this was 4 months after I lent it to them and reset everything. Now 2 days latter, after sending in my receipt -- which is 10 years old -- I still do not have the ipad unlocked. I have not heard anything from apple. I have emailed acsupportcase@apple.com 4 times and called. This is ridiculous. This was not our fault, but an apple programming error. What if this happened in an apple office --- would they have to wait.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Days ago, an ipad that I was lending to an elderly couple locked up. this was 4 months after I lent it to them and reset everything. Now 2 days latter, after sending in my receipt -- which is 10 years old -- I still do not have the ipad unlocked. I have not heard anything from apple. I have emailed acsupportcase@apple.com 4 times and called. This is ridiculous. This was not our fault, but an apple programming error. What if this happened in an apple office --- would they have to wait.
You are aware that it was the weekend, aren’t you?

lindaleea

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2019
This should be 24/7 support. Why do we have to wait the weekend. My work does not end on the weekends?

simonsi

Contributor
Jan 3, 2014
Auckland

How is “lending to an elderly couple” actual “work”, and on a 10yr old iPad (are the oldest IP1’s that old now??

Reactions: RevTEG
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.