Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rayricepudding

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
I used to use a ZeroChroma case on my iPad mini and loved the slim, rotating kick stand built into it. I found it to be much more sturdy than the smart cover. I just got the iPad Pro 10.5, and I'm struggling to find anything like the ZeroChroma case for it - they're supposedly not making a case for any iPad Pro models. New Trent makes a case with a handle and similar stand, but it's super bulky and has a built in screen protector - Not what I'm looking for.

ZeroChroma used to make an adhesive stand that would just attach to the back of the iPad. It was called the Solo. All I can find that's similar at all to the Solo is the Lynktec adhesive stand, and it's MUCH thicker.

Does anyone know of any low-profile attachable kick stands for tablets? See included for a pic of the ZeroChroma Solo.

Thanks!

51UBtylexYL._SL1024_.jpg

JTravers

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
Lynktec is your best option. It works really well on the 9.7" iPad but doesn't stay attached to the 12.9" (it uses nano-suction tech and not actual adhesive). It should work fine on the 10.5", in my opinion.

CharlesShaw

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2015
I only need a stand at home and don’t plan to get a case yet, so a 24” silicone covered gear tie is making a handy stand in the meantime.

cfeGQSG.jpg

wPJ3205.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.