Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

We wondered if it was possible to make a shooter game for Apple Watch. And so we built Gun Force! The game has cute art style and simple to start with. Also it is free... so you are welcome to try and give us honest reviews to improve.
Gun Force.gif
Thank you,
Gosiha

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Not quite free is it? Says £2.99 to “Unlock all & remove banner ad”. I’m guessing the Unlock all part is to open up more than the first level?

I’ve got no issues with paying for apps but I do have an issue with claiming something is free when actually only a part is. Please correct me if I’m wrong?

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018
Not quite free is it? Says £2.99 to “Unlock all & remove banner ad”. I’m guessing the Unlock all part is to open up more than the first level?

I’ve got no issues with paying for apps but I do have an issue with claiming something is free when actually only a part is. Please correct me if I’m wrong?
All contents can be reached freely. "Unlock all" just makes it happens faster. Sorry for the confusion.
And thank you for playing!

Reactions: StumpyBloke

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Yay, more quarantine distractions! Will check it out, thanks.

I bet the Steam guys are making a killing right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.