Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CapHill Bum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2014
I'm considering buying vinyl skins for my Air Pods but I want them to be thin enough so the Air Pods still slide in and out of their case pretty easily. The last set of vinyls I owned caused the Air Pods to get lodged unless I pulled them with a little force so I would appreciate some suggestions from people who haven't had that issue.

ysvsr1

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
I'm considering buying vinyl skins for my Air Pods but I want them to be thin enough so the Air Pods still slide in and out of their case pretty easily. The last set of vinyls I owned caused the Air Pods to get lodged unless I pulled them with a little force so I would appreciate some suggestions from people who haven't had that issue.

Do not buy Slickwraps. Wraps are too thick and customer support is horrible.

CapHill Bum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2014
can you share some pictures ?

The vinyls are really thin so they slide in and out of the case without any trouble which is exactly what I was looking for. There was also a vinyl for the case but I like the clean look better (not that it's easy to keep clean).

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.