Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Well, I finally gave in, Staples has them right now as of July 27 on sale for $179.

(I had a store credit for ages from a return I finally used which knocked this down.)

The 250 price was always a turn off, even 219.00....Even hesitant today - but after looking at so many reviews, reading about the ANC and the recent Lossless with Spatial Audio, I'll give these a shot.

Especially after reading about the Spatial Audio, I hope my mind is blown. ☺️

ChromeCrescendo

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2020
Well, I finally gave in, Staples has them right now as of July 27 on sale for $179.

(I had a store credit for ages from a return I finally used which knocked this down.)

The 250 price was always a turn off, even 219.00....Even hesitant today - but after looking at so many reviews, reading about the ANC and the recent Lossless with Spatial Audio, I'll give these a shot.

Especially after reading about the Spatial Audio, I hope my mind is blown. ☺️
I ordered these from Apple this morning then, during dinner, I saw the Staples commercial

I headed to Staples and grabbed a set and will return the Apple shipped ones (which I had not yet opened) to an Apple store tomorrow

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.