Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ilfracombe

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Airdrop on my iPhone works fine when connecting to another iPhone. No problems at all, anywhere.

Airdrop on my MacBook pro works fine when connecting to the other macbook pro in our house (on the same network).

But I cannot connect from my iPhone to either of the MacBook pros. Neither shows up on the other.

I've tried turning wifi and bluetooth of and on, and have just tried turning the router off and on. Still no connection

Any suggestions for this one?
[doublepost=1495848792][/doublepost]
Airdrop on my iPhone works fine when connecting to another iPhone. No problems at all, anywhere.

Airdrop on my MacBook pro works fine when connecting to the other macbook pro in our house (on the same network).

But I cannot connect from my iPhone to either of the MacBook pros. Neither shows up on the other.

I've tried turning wifi and bluetooth of and on, and have just tried turning the router off and on. Still no connection

Any suggestions for this one?

I've been told on Apple communities that a MacBook must be at least 2012 in order to be able to connect to iPhone, iPad.
Mine are mid 2010.
Shame

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.