Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drummer5645

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
I have had enough of Apple mail. Using a trial of Airmail 2.6. Most things I have worked out. I have asked airmail support and not gotten a reply in two efforts to following questions.

1. when I buy the license, please tell I don't have to go through another setup of the program??

2. is there anyway to permanently increase font size on incoming email content?

Other than the above it is a great alternative

Thanks

augustya

Suspended
Feb 17, 2012
I can answer your first question as I have not had any issues with your second question ! The answer to your first question is, No ! you don't need to go through the set up again.

drummer5645

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
I can answer your first question as I have not had any issues with your second question ! The answer to your first question is, No ! you don't need to go through the set up again.

Thanks very much. I fool around last night with settings and tried both zoom and font within a message but at a specifc message. One of them appeared to work at least thorough this morning's emails.

Last edited:

drummer5645

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2014
Resolved re font on outgoing. Preferences>select account>composing . The trick here is it only appears to show correctly when you actually start typing in the body, otherwise it shows the base font and size. That is what threw me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.