Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AjTee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2018
Gdańsk, Poland
Hey Guys,

I have AirPods which I use with my Apple devices sometimes.

I always use both speakers in the same time.

I noticed that for example, I listened music yesterday and after this I put both speakers to charging cover for a night. Today I used them with MacBook Pro and right speaker battery level was very low, but left remains full. I put both again to charging cover and now both are fully charged.

Where is an issue? What do you recommend?

Rgds.

canyonblue737

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2005
Hey Guys,

I have AirPods which I use with my Apple devices sometimes.

I always use both speakers in the same time.

I noticed that for example, I listened music yesterday and after this I put both speakers to charging cover for a night. Today I used them with MacBook Pro and right speaker battery level was very low, but left remains full. I put both again to charging cover and now both are fully charged.

Where is an issue? What do you recommend?

Rgds.

Common issue if you search google. Basically one of the AirPods is not making a solid connection in the case. If it happens again bring to apple they will give you a new case and AirPod for that side.

AjTee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2018
Gdańsk, Poland
I do not search google by this. I do not have Apple Stores in my country, I have a hope that it will not appear again.

Packers1958

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2017
South Dakota
I have had this issue with my first pair of AirPods, and now occurring with the replacement ones. Sometimes the left one drains, and sometimes the right one drains. I will never buy another pair.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.