Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lilgib97

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2020
I am looking to purchase a pair of AirPods. I have issues with normal earbuds fitting properly in my ears. The only comfortable and secure fitting earbuds I have been able to use are the EarPods that are shipped with iPhones. I know the AirPods Gen 2 will most likely fit, but I don't know if the Pros will fit my ears. I don't live anywhere close to an Apple store so I can't go try them.

I purchased a pair of Skullcandy Indy wireless earbuds and found that they don't fit my ears at all. They just fall out.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any thoughts or recommendations?

one more

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2015
Earth
You really need to try them on to find out how they fit your particular ears. The best way would be ordering both AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro on-line from Apple and trying them both for fit and sound. You will then have 14 days to make up your mind and return the pair you do not like, or both.

ericwn

macrumors G5
Apr 24, 2016
Same thoughts here, order both pairs and return the one that you don’t like.

lilgib97

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2020
To be honest that was my plan but I figured I would throw my issue out there and see if anyone else has experienced it before. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.