Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

infinityharry

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
UK - Cheshire
So I’ve recently just upgraded my iPhone.
Normally in the past all the passes in my wallet would restore also via iCloud, yet with this phone non have came through.

Also not under expired/archived passes.

Anyone had this issue and found resolves

ValhallaOutcast

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2017
I migrated from iPhone 7 Plus to 13 Pro Max yesterday using the migration process, credit cards did not but it did remember it still as a recent one so was easy to re-add

my only other cards/passes were a Starbucks one and like a loyalty card one for Tim Hortons and they both migrated over so not sure why yours did not

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I migrated from iPhone 7 Plus to 13 Pro Max yesterday using the migration process, credit cards did not but it did remember it still as a recent one so was easy to re-add

my only other cards/passes were a Starbucks one and like a loyalty card one for Tim Hortons and they both migrated over so not sure why yours did not
I'm guessing OP didn't use the migration tool and he just used "Restore from Back-up". That option restores data but not all.

infinityharry

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
UK - Cheshire
I'm guessing OP didn't use the migration tool and he just used "Restore from Back-up". That option restores data but not all.
Yeah I just tapped restore from iCloud back up. What should have I pressed? 🥲

I’m not missing anything important really, just old passes like past airline flights(for sentiment I guess 😅) and some loyalty cards that could probably just be re downloaded

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Yeah I just tapped restore from iCloud back up. What should have I pressed? 🥲

I’m not missing anything important really, just old passes like past airline flights(for sentiment I guess 😅) and some loyalty cards that could probably just be re downloaded
You need to use the Migration Assistant when setting the phone up. The iPhone will display a pattern like the one used for the Watch when pairing and that will do all migration of data, pictures, passes, and eSIM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.