Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gk200062YVR

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 31, 2022
San Jose, CA
BTW, If you have Kaiser, you are kicked out after the ER's initial treatment and transferred to Kaiser hospital. That's the danger.

TheIntruder

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2008
So, it will not only know what books you read, what shows you watch, what music you listen to, what food you eat, what other goods/clothing you buy, who comes to your door & whether you're home (Ring doorbell/alarm), what the inside of your house looks like (indoor cams), but also what meds you take, and now what your physical condition is.

Sign me up!

ArkSingularity

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2022
I'm not a huge fan of Bezos (he's too jealous of Elon Musk and always throwing shade), but I think Amazon itself is alright. They have rock solid customer service and Amazon Prime is amazing.

Didn't think they'd ever get into healthcare, but they do a decent job running their business in everything else, so we will see.

• Wow
Reactions: Gk200062YVR

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I could say I am glad I am Canadian but I live in Switzerland which also has private health insurance (unlike most European countries) which is quite expensive. However, it is better regulated than the US and the quality of care is quite high.

Reactions: max2

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I wanted some 12hr Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Sudofed- need to whip up a batch of meth ;)) and it is incredibly cheap at the Amazon Pharmacy, but it requires an Rx (prescription) :( Maybe the next time I see my Dr I’ll ask about the Rx.

• Haha
Reactions: velocityg4
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.