Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What do you think?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs work doing?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Lackintosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2016
Manchester
After a few months of questioning a decision whether to make a website for upcoming tweaks, news and Jailbreaks itself I have finally made the decision to create one and give it a go, I have been around the community for a while now but only as a shadow. I have searched around reddit for suggestions ect to help the website look and feel more practical to the jailbreaking community.

I see a lot of people getting tricked into thinking that the Jailbreak for iOS 9.2, 9.2, 9.3 and 9.3.1 have all been released but obviously they haven't, So I will use my site as a place where people can check if the real jailbreak has been released and I will update it when new tweaks come out for Jailbreaks.

It's just a try you know? I'll just see how it goes for now. Some may like it some may hate it but life goes on haha. I am open for feedback (even the bad feedback) as I think that it would help my site improve stronger in the nearby future. Thank you for taking your time out and reading this. Cheers

-Vint http://vintusdev.ml/

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Doesn't look like there will be a jailbreak for 9.3, of course it could hit tomorrow who knows, but usually this is the time of year the drop after a big .3 update and nothing but silence. I wonder if anyone is even working on it anymore? You'd think with the popularity of the iPhone around the world and in places like China there'd be all of people racing to be the first.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Very generic and too random a name to get recognition. If you were famous then the name would work.
Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.