Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irod87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
I have been pretty impressed with this speaker. I most recently have been using the JBL Charge 3 which along with the UE Boom 2 are two of the most popular Bluetooth speakers. This Anker Soundcore is very close in performance to the Charge 3. I actually prefer the Anker because the sound is a bit more balanced. The Charge 3 is known for its low-end bass but I find it a bit overwhelming on some songs. The Anker has a more balanced tone to it. Build quality is exceptional just like any other Anker product I have ever used. I really like the vertical design of the speaker which compliments the 360 sound. The lights on the bottom are pretty cool and are customizable with the Soundcore App. Speaker is waterproof, battery life is advertised around 12 hours. I have no complaints with this speaker and I think I'm going to get rid of the Charge 3 and keep the Anker.

Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Bl...0824637&sr=8-3&keywords=anker+soundcore+flare

Sorry for the sideways photos. Not sure why they uploaded that way.

2qbf0qv.jpg

2eoaz9t.jpg

16blich.jpg

5y95co.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.