Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rm2092

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
I just have a basic Sony digital camera and would love to get some of my bike pics to look like HDR also I do have Aperture installed on my MBP if that will help at all, thanks...

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
I just have a basic Sony digital camera and would love to get some of my bike pics to look like HDR also I do have Aperture installed on my MBP if that will help at all, thanks...

I didnt see a question in your post but if your asking HOW to make a HDR you gotta to be kidding me!
There are already a few dedicated threads about HDR.
SEARCH = Your Friend

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/657596/
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/634070/
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/401234/

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
There is no reason to be rude.

Yes there is. When someone is to stupid/lazy to use search then they get no respect from me.
I search first. Why is anyone else excused from doing so? There is seriously like 5 threads describing how to make a HDR. Do we really need another one???

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
There is no reason to be rude.

I don't think shady825 was being Rude, just straight to the point, there is an influx lately of posts where no-one's making the effort to search first, and it does get frustrating, especially when they are presuming we know what they want advice on :cool:

hopefully we can all still play together guys :)

I don't think shady825 was being Rude, just straight to the point, there is an influx lately of posts where no-one's making the effort to search first, and it does get frustrating, especially when they are presuming we know what they want advice on :cool:

hopefully we can all still play together guys :)

There is a difference between getting straight to the point and being rude and that was definitely a case of the latter. Regardless of the situation with repetitive posts, that is never an excuse to be rude to someone. You can just as easily tell someone to search before they post without being rude. Being rude does not suddenly make the point more valid, in fact, imo, it has the exact opposite effect and will wind up making people get defensive and thus ignore such posts altogether.

By the way take a look at Shady's second post. calling people stupid/lazy. Do you still think he isnt being rude?

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Oh I see, so as long as a post has a couple links in it that person then has free reign to be a jacka*s to other members. Wow, just wow.

Actually just forget I ever posted in this thread. Go ahead and treat each other like crap.

I searched and found 3 threads on what he's asking for.
I searched and found them. Why couldnt he do the same in the first place!?
It clearly states in the forum rules to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

PimpDaddy

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2007
Give the OP a break.

It's a well known fact that googling/searching something never provides useful information anyway ;)

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
Oh I see, so as long as a post has a couple links in it that person then has free reign to be a jacka*s to other members. Wow, just wow.

Actually just forget I ever posted in this thread. Go ahead and treat each other like crap.

It clearly states in the forum rules to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

Owned.

Not only does searching save server space, it also helps you get an answer much quicker than waiting for someone to chime in. It's really for your own good to search first.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
MROOGLE First, then ask:D, hey it woiks!!

Thats all I ask!
I dont mean to be a jerk but when someone thinks they dont need to, or dont want to search then it just makes them look incompetent. I always search first I dont see why others think they dont need to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.