Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CptGabok

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles
Just ordered the 10-core iMac Pro, with expected delivery between Feb 20 and Feb 27. I have a project coming up that I'm hoping to use it for, but it might arrive just too late for it.

Essentially, just curious if people have found their iMac Pros ship faster than expected?

FredT2

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2009
Just ordered the 10-core iMac Pro, with expected delivery between Feb 20 and Feb 27. I have a project coming up that I'm hoping to use it for, but it might arrive just too late for it.

Essentially, just curious if people have found their iMac Pros ship faster than expected?
Mine arrived one week earlier than the initial estimate.

Reactions: CptGabok

Mac32

Suspended
Nov 20, 2010
If you order the basic model, it's quite likely that the initial date will be pushed forward with up to a week. If you order a custom hardware configuration, then the initial date will most probably stand. (From my own limited experience.)

Reactions: CptGabok

Bigdog9586

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2015
If I was a company I’d give the worst case date of delivery and then get it there early and I’d be a hero.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.