Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rookies

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Hi,

is anyone here printing from aperture and being able to print what they say on screen.

If so what paper and what printer are you using and what colour profile on the print setting within Aperture are you using? System Manage or ????

Cheers

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Actually, I have had no luck printing from aperture using an Epson R1900 printer. It seems to allow me to set up the job, but never prints no matter how many times I try it just stops the job again. I transfer files over to PSE 4 and print like a charm... what a pain and I lose the color profile I had chosen in Aperture to Adobe RGB. Someone must have answers...:confused:

John T

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2006
UK.
Since its introduction, I've had no problems printing with my faithful Epson Stylus Photo 890 via Aperture. In fact I find it easier and more versatile than Photoshop. I shoot sRGB and use Epson Heavyweight matte and Epson Premium semi-gloss photo papers - depending on requirements.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.