Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peter Franks

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 9, 2011
Anyone clued up on this version? I've not really used this before but had to merge some tracks for something and I can't get an accurate cut/split on it. What am I missing, I drag the line over the track with mouse but it's not accurate enough, manually it won't go into right place, always 1mm out or so, Is there something I'm missing where you can move that red line in smaller increments than dragging it manually, as it's not near enough, same as the arrow keys only move in big jumps. What can't I see here or is that as good as it gets? Must be something to move the line to split tracks more accurately? Snap grid off, but is there anything you can use keys wise instead of touchpad. Arrow keys don't work, they only move in large increments

Also, can anyone tell me why the scale is whizzing past me when it's playing back tracks, but when started it was a much slower view and easier to work with? What setting has made that faster? Tracks same speed but visuals are speeded up. It's when you just see the 1/2/3/4 in scale, and not the time of track in minutes/seconds, if that makes sense? Makes my eyes go funny

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.