Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MindBrain

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Hello just got a new macbook, downloaded the trial for Aperture 2 but I don't believe it is recognizing the RAW files from my Nikon D60. So what do I need for this to work, or should I just keep using Adobe Lightroom (which I really like, wish it was graphic hardware accelerated though, maybe in the future?)

MindBrain

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Anyone know about this? I would think a D60 raw would work fine, have the latest Aperture updates. Am I doing something wrong?

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
Hello just got a new macbook, downloaded the trial for Aperture 2 but I don't believe it is recognizing the RAW files from my Nikon D60. So what do I need for this to work, or should I just keep using Adobe Lightroom (which I really like, wish it was graphic hardware accelerated though, maybe in the future?)

So the files load up OK? And then what? Are .JPG files working well? Do you have the current version of Aperture. I forgot when they added D60 support. The current version is 2.1.2
Are you sure you are using at least 2.1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.