Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dohoon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2008
NY/NJ
hi,

when i import pictures using aperture, some files give me error messages, i don't know why but there are certain files just won't import. the file name or the location isn't too long...

any of you have this problem?

thanks

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
hi,

when i import pictures using aperture, some files give me error messages, i don't know why but there are certain files just won't import. the file name or the location isn't too long...

You are not giving us much to go on. Maybe you might tell us if the files that work are different from the ones that don't and what that difference is. Who does the "get info" box say about the files? Do they show in preview?

dohoon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2008
NY/NJ
You are not giving us much to go on. Maybe you might tell us if the files that work are different from the ones that don't and what that difference is. Who does the "get info" box say about the files? Do they show in preview?

sorry about not being so clear...

they are mostly old jpeg files, all raw files import ok. i THINK these photos might be from a older model point and shooter.

these files import fine in LR. i can also view using the preview app.

any ideas?

thanks

reinster

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2008
importing photos from iphoto to Aperture 2

I just downlaoded Aperture 2 Trial and i cant seem to import my photos form iphoto to Aperture.All the photo's that were in iphoto BEFORE i got Aperture are in Aperture BUT the the ones i've taken since i downloaded Apetrure trial are the ones i cant import TO Aperture from iphoto;.
Any help with this wud be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.