Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

je1ani

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
I've installed it and the icons comes up but when I open it, it automatically shuts itself down... any help? it will just keep asking me if I want to relaunch and i've reinstalled a dozen times... Help? :(

chriscorbin

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2007
Vallejo, CA
I've installed it and the icons comes up but when I open it, it automatically shuts itself down... any help? it will just keep asking me if I want to relaunch and i've reinstalled a dozen times... Help? :(

this often happens to me(one of the many reasons why i quit using Aperture)
try restarting your computer and if that doesn't work call apple and tell them about it

je1ani

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
yeah it works perfectly fine on my Macbook but my iMac is facing problems...I installed it after Leopard so I don't know if Leopard is calling the problems or? I can download and install it but it doesn't even ask for my trail serial number..

je1ani

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
jesus ****ing christ now apple won't let me download the update for aperture because they say i've already downloaded it... maybe I did but I've probably deleted being as i've reinstalled this so manny times... wtf can I do now? every googled link online for this update leads me to apple over and over again...I paid for this product for nothing...

wheezy

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
Alpine, UT
jesus ****ing christ now apple won't let me download the update for aperture because they say i've already downloaded it... maybe I did but I've probably deleted being as i've reinstalled this so manny times... wtf can I do now? every googled link online for this update leads me to apple over and over again...I paid for this product for nothing...

How about you ***** out more than just one of those words, k? Be somewhat respectful of other people.

Lovesong

macrumors 65816
Now, now. No need to be a$$holes to each other. You can simply drag the Aperture file to your trash, empty it, and reinstall. Then you can do the updates.

Man... everyone has been on edge today. You'd think it was Friday or something. ;)

Westside guy

macrumors 603
Oct 15, 2003
The soggy side of the Pacific NW

Hehe, I found it quite funny, after reading this, to note that your web home is "unculturedswine.net". :D

wheezy

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
Alpine, UT
Hehe, I found it quite funny, after reading this, to note that your web home is "unculturedswine.net". :D

Yes yes, good humor :) I just tire of people's lack of respect in language anymore. It's not that hard to be mature in the words you use in conversation. And by mature I don't mean profane, I mean grown-up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.