Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wilycoder

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Is it possible to place the loupe on an image and then use another tool (like retouch) inside the loupe's zoom field?

I would ask this on the aperture forums, but it seems I can't post in that specific forum :confused:

wilycoder

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Yes, I have tried.

Every time I click inside the loupe zoom and drag it starts moving the loupe instead of applying a retouch region...

rjgonzales

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2006
Texas
I personally use loop for nothing more than 100% crop/ zoom of an image. Instead of using the loop tool, try putting the pointer on the point you want to repair and press the "z" key on the keyboard. This will zoom on the selected area to 100% and still allow you to use repair.

Not quite the answer you are looking for, but I hope it helps!

wilycoder

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
I personally use loop for nothing more than 100% crop/ zoom of an image. Instead of using the loop tool, try putting the pointer on the point you want to repair and press the "z" key on the keyboard. This will zoom on the selected area to 100% and still allow you to use repair.

Not quite the answer you are looking for, but I hope it helps!

Oh that helps immensely! Thanks :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.