Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
is this an old update or when that just came out? I am not on my mac right now, so i can check in an hour when i get back from class. I have never been asked for the cd key when updating before. You might be able to e-mail apple to get your key, I have done this before to get my quicktime pro key, don't know if that works the same for aperture or not, probably depends on if you registered it or not.:apple:

BigJohno

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
San Francisco
is this an old update or when that just came out? I am not on my mac right now, so i can check in an hour when i get back from class. I have never been asked for the cd key when updating before. You might be able to e-mail apple to get your key, I have done this before to get my quicktime pro key, don't know if that works the same for aperture or not, probably depends on if you registered it or not.:apple:

Well its the update they released like a day after leopard came out. If I do a software update it doesn't update aperture but on apples web site they need a key. So I dono.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.