Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dale Cooper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
Guessing this is a loooong shot, but: would it be possible somehow (through some clever preference-tweaking or third party apps) to use two different spaces as primary and secondary displays in Aperture?
I would love to have the browser/organizer in one space, and at the same time a full screen adjustments space.

(Yes, I know I can switch to full screen mode with a single key, but I would prefer to have them side by side in seperate spaces).

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
Guessing this is a loooong shot, but: would it be possible somehow (through some clever preference-tweaking or third party apps) to use two different spaces as primary and secondary displays in Aperture?
I would love to have the browser/organizer in one space, and at the same time a full screen adjustments space.

(Yes, I know I can switch to full screen mode with a single key, but I would prefer to have them side by side in seperate spaces).

Nope, sorry, but you are better off getting a second monitor.

The setup you are describing wouldn't be a good solution to tone photos with, and yes, the full screen editing on the single display would be a better option.

Dale Cooper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
That's what I was afraid. Thanks anyway. Guess I'll have to wait until we get a bigger apartment with a bigger desk then:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.