Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrjoedot

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Asean market
hi all,

I have looked up in the forum, but I don't see to see if anyone has this issue. I tried to launch some apps but it fails every time as seen in the clip. I have tried uninstalling it and also other methods to see if it may solve this issue, but no.

This is from iPhone 15PM with iOS17.5.x beta . I also use multiple Apple IDs from 2 separate regions.

please let me know what I could do or share any tips.
thanks
l,

JemTheWire

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2012
Manchester (UK)
Could you please clarify as there is a bit of a contradiction in your post? You say you tried to launch SOME apps (plural) then next you say IT fails (singular).

I have had a single app fail to launch on my iPad Pro but work fine on my iPhone 15PM. Like you, I tried removing then reinstalling to no avail. In the end it was simply a bad app update from the developer. They released an update and now it works fine. It confused me because it loaded and worked fine on one device but not another.

So what I m saying is there might be nothing wrong at your end, you might just have to wait for a new release. You could reach out to the developer though.

Mrjoedot

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Asean market
Could you please clarify as there is a bit of a contradiction in your post? You say you tried to launch SOME apps (plural) then next you say IT fails (singular).

I have had a single app fail to launch on my iPad Pro but work fine on my iPhone 15PM. Like you, I tried removing then reinstalling to no avail. In the end it was simply a bad app update from the developer. They released an update and now it works fine. It confused me because it loaded and worked fine on one device but not another.

So what I m saying is there might be nothing wrong at your end, you might just have to wait for a new release. You could reach out to the developer though.
sorry, Plural...
I recorded the screen with just one app. don't take time to record all apps that are affected by it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.