Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jordysak

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
The app has one delivery date
The apple webpage has another delivery date and the UPS tracking has one more delivery date.. which one is the correct one?
They are all 3 days apart from each other

also does someone have an idea of the path/route the delivery is gonna take? It only just left EPZ, China to UK
is the next stop in Hong Kong?
It says ‘your parcel is on the way’ following ‘departed from Facility’

bobcomer

macrumors 601
May 18, 2015
UPS knows where it is and are the only one that can say. That said, sometimes the UPS date slips, but not by much!

All my china deliveries went through Alaska rather than through the U.K..

jordysak

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
UPS knows where it is and are the only one that can say. That said, sometimes the UPS date slips, but not by much!

All my china deliveries went through Alaska rather than through the U.K..
Sorry, I should have phrased it better. I meant that I am in UK , are you in the UK too? I noticed that normally deliveries for UK start from Shangai , whereas in my case they started from EPZ so I’m wondering what the route will be

bobcomer

macrumors 601
May 18, 2015
Sorry, I should have phrased it better. I meant that I am in UK , are you in the UK too? I noticed that normally deliveries for UK start from Shangai , whereas in my case they started from EPZ so I’m wondering what the route will be
No, I'm in the U.S. Hong Kong is pretty normal if it comes out of China. I never saw EPZ before, but googling it looks like it's just somewhere that's designated as an export processing zone, so not really a clue as to where.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.