Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple customer service centers are replacement centers in India?

• Yes

• No

• Never Experienced In India

Results are only viewable after voting.

fk_qrf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2016
I have been to two customer service centers while phone was under warranty.
At both the sites I faced extreme dissatisfaction and rather than solving issue the executives were focusing on selling me a replacement by paying around 70% of actual cost.
The same issue got fixed easily when got it done outside.
I have heard their service is good outside India. But when I went there in India, it was worse than a china phone customer service.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Are these official Apple outlets?! I don’t think there’s any in India. Their customer service is not good, they’re the best in all the first world countries.

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
I have been to two customer service centers while phone was under warranty.
At both the sites I faced extreme dissatisfaction and rather than solving issue the executives were focusing on selling me a replacement by paying around 70% of actual cost.
The same issue got fixed easily when got it done outside.
I have heard their service is good outside India. But when I went there in India, it was worse than a china phone customer service.
It’s not Apple.

They don’t have a presence in India yet.

They are working on bringing Apple Stores to India, but the government wants them to manufacture more products in India before they let Apple in.

Reactions: keysofanxiety
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.