Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wxmac21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2021
I sent my M1 Macbook pro from last year that I had to send into the Apple Repair center and I have not heard an update in a week, despite having priority Apple Care +, and the customer service center is completely unsure as to what is happening as well. is there a way to reach the repair center or the corporate office so I can get a replacement as I need this for school and have fallen behind, thanks to Apple and my school's library odd hours.
What should I do in this scenario short of buying a new laptop as I am not able to afford it. If I do have to buy it, can they pay for it themselves as the store I think messed up (again)
Thanks,

zarathu

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2003
I really doubt that you can reach the repair center directly. There is a reason why they have customer service: to keep customers from bothering the tech people. Corporate has no interest in talking to you, they have bigger issues than a student who is unhappy with a repair.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.