Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChAndrew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know an app that would display similar graphics to Apple Health directly on the watch, especially for tracking my weight and calorie intake ? Thanks

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
Do you use the normal activity app on the watch? The health app get most of its data from the watch,to make it look better and be easier to read,it's made for the iPhone screen.

ChAndrew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2017
thanks Stefan. Yes, I'm using activity and health apps on both watch and phone.
But I'd like to visualize similar charts directly on the watch

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
Check App Store,and not only watch App Store,check with your phone. I think there are several monitoring apps that could do something similar to what you want.

twinlight

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2016
I use Nokia Health Mate since I have the line of Withings (now Nokia) devices. The Watch app shows weight, steps and blood pressure but I guess this is read from Health Mate and not Apple health. It is written to Apple health after I do a measurement though..

It doesn't have complications and it's slow so I never bother using it. I don't think it has been updated for watchOS 3 yet either since it mentions Glances somewhere and that isn't in watchOS anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.