Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a1025z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
China
My apple ID is stolen and the thief changed my password, security questions and all my personal information in account. Then he set my iphone in stolen mode to wipe all data.

Due to my iphone has enabled "Find my iPhone" feature, now i can not log into my iphone at all. And i can not recover my password as all my information has been modified.

I tried to contact apple service but they replied me "you case is in processing, please wait" for almost 2 months.

Any tech master can have some suggestion to resolve this technically ? Appreciate. I'm using one old cellphone for 2 months...

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Only you with Apple can resolve this.

This is why such security features are in place on an iPhone. To protect the iPhone and it's contents and to stop anyone circumventing these.

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
I don't understand why a "thief" would do that? A thief would be after your iPhone, not go after you with that kind of malicious attack. I hope you were wise enough to cancel all your credit cards. It sounds like that person has a grudge against you. And like the previous post indicated, you can only resolve that with Apple. Your original purchase receipt would help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.