Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Irishappletech

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 31, 2017
Hi does anybody know if Apple plan to roll out Apple News App in Ireland. they haven't seem to been able to get it pass the 3 launch countries. Does anybody know if they have any plans to expand it to any other countries or why it hasn't been launched sooner in other countries

Thanks

TinaBelcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2017
The news app is a joke. As you said, only 3 countries have it so it makes me mad when Apple making a big deal about yet it’s exclusive to selected states/countries. im paying for the same device as everyone else plus high taxes and they deny me a particular app that they rave about every keynote!? Shame on Apple.

Irishappletech

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 31, 2017
The news app is a joke. As you said, only 3 countries have it so it makes me mad when Apple making a big deal about yet it’s exclusive to selected states/countries. im paying for the same device as everyone else plus high taxes and they deny me a particular app that they rave about every keynote!? Shame on Apple.
Yeah true. I don’t think it’s a government or political problem as google have their news app here and other news apps

Reactions: TinaBelcher
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.