Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you agree that Apple should keep/bring back grayscale colours?

• Total voters

ZilzilaStriken

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2021
I do not care having a wide range of colour availability and it is great. However, they MUST KEEP GRAYSCALE COLOURS available for any of their product lineup no matter what. In current AW lineup for aluminum, they went with midnight blue ( it looks almost black in person which is good, but unfortunately not the band).

With bands. I love Apple solo loop bands that is exclusive at apple stores. However, it is no longer available in Black colour which I don’t like and made me to post this.

In terms of look on wrist, for some people, any colour will look good. On other hand, Grayscale colours look good on almost anyone in my opinion. Mainly with formal dressing.

I am worried that Apple May stop grayscale colours in product lineup and accessories. Hence, I want to know what you all think.

Thanks

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Buy what you want / is available to suit your wardrobe desires, and don’t focus on what others think about Apple’s ever-changing watch accessories line. One day, the watch will require new bands and all the old bands will me obsolete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.