Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scarrab666

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Sydney
Hello All,

I still use ARD (before anyone asks/advises, yes I use TeamViewer also, and it is excellent. The reason is I just like some of the reporting features in ARD!).

The one issue I've always had is that I can't 'sync' my Lists in ARD between my various Macs. I have in the past nabbed the *.plist file and used that on another computer, but I was wondering if there is an app, or another way to both 'merge' the lists and keep them in sync...

There must be a way to do this, right?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Hello All,

I still use ARD (before anyone asks/advises, yes I use TeamViewer also, and it is excellent. The reason is I just like some of the reporting features in ARD!).

The one issue I've always had is that I can't 'sync' my Lists in ARD between my various Macs. I have in the past nabbed the *.plist file and used that on another computer, but I was wondering if there is an app, or another way to both 'merge' the lists and keep them in sync...

There must be a way to do this, right?
You can export lists, but there's no way to sync two copies of the app to the same data.

scarrab666

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Sydney
You can export lists, but there's no way to sync two copies of the app to the same data.
Nuts... an iCloud sync option would be great! I wonder why Apple has not put in effort into ARD in the last few years! #sad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.