Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ryubyss

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2014
the app has a free version but I would like to get the paid version even though I don't need to yet.

I get asked to enter my password again and again and again. this has happened at least four times in a single attempt.this error notice appears.

Screen Shot 3.png

I don't have the kind of Mac which has a touch ID so I can't use that. I did successfully log into Apple ID and I updated my billing info so it doesn't have to do with that. what to do? other than go to the Apple Store for help, I mean.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
the app has a free version but I would like to get the paid version even though I don't need to yet.

I get asked to enter my password again and again and again. this has happened at least four times in a single attempt.this error notice appears.

View attachment 1822835

I don't have the kind of Mac which has a touch ID so I can't use that. I did successfully log into Apple ID and I updated my billing info so it doesn't have to do with that. what to do? other than go to the Apple Store for help, I mean.
You don't have to go to an Apple Store to get app support; just call or chat with Apple App Store Support:

ryubyss

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2014
thank you. the last time I tried getting support, they only had the phone line, which I felt loath to call.

ryubyss

macrumors member
Original poster
May 22, 2014
I entered chat. as usual, it felt like an English as a second language course with me as the tutor.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.