Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
California
Costco has the Apple Studio Display discounted through Aug. 20 for $1350. It says "online price," so I don't know if this applies to in-store sales or not.
Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 8.19.26 AM.png

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
California
That's still 'way too much $$$ for what you're getting.

A reduced price is an objective statement of fact, not an opinion.

Everyone here has their own finances & needs & wants. A popular item that a lot of people are interested in buying is discounted rarely, and when I saw it had a 10% discount I posted it here to bring it to people's attention. What individuals do with that information is up to them.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
California
I've been waiting for them to do this again. Amazon is matching the price. Any rumors about an update to this monitor or is this still a "buy now" item?
Good find on the Amazon price, thanks! That especially helps people who aren't Costco members.

I haven't heard any rumors about an update, and I assume the usual applies - if the time is right for you, then the time is right.

Skyblazer

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2023
$1350 SALE ENDS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2023
Purchased two 27" Studio Displays this morning, Sunday, Nov 26, 2023.
Studio Display out of stock on on Costco.com.
So, called Costco admin at my local Costco. They had three remaining.
They won't sell over the phone or hold, but she did set two aside in my name as said I come to Costco immediately
With 2% Exec Card rebate; actual cost w/o sales tax; $1323.
If you call your warehouse and they have none, ask them to check stock at other nearby Costco stores.
For comparison, Veteran 10% discount price is $1439.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
California
Now that I am seriously looking to purchase an Apple Studio Display, I see that Costco no longer carries it.
Unless it was on sale, the Costco price was no different than anywhere else. So if you're seriously looking, as you say, try the Apple Store, Amazon, Best Buy, Sam's Club, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.