Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrumpWon!

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2017
I see that delivery dates are pushed back 1-3 weeks depending on storage type for the Apple TV 4k. Glad I ordered mine along with my iPhone on the 15th.

Reactions: Tortri and gteska

danny842003

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
I was 15 minutes Kate's and it was already 3rd to 10th October. It's amazing what happens when they give people what they want.

RangerXML

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2009
There were tons at my Apple Store in Santa Barbara, CA. I had hesitated to buy one because my 4K TV is old (non HDR and HDCP 2.0), but seeing them in the store and the fact that I have a second TV with a 3rd gen ATV I wanted to upgrade I decided to just buy it on the spot. But I also went to Frys, Best Buy, Walmart and CostCo that same day and none of them seem to have them in, Frys said they never even got them it (was considering picking up a Roku just to watch Plex where the old ATV is).

czoli

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2017
Might be very popular in the US ... no idea ... but in Europe are really hard to get by and still I do not understand why I should buy one ... even if it is now so cheap

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.