Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

M115CLE

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2016
Hey folks,

I have 4 Users on my Apple TV. Mum, Dad, Son, Daughter.

I have a Disney+ subscription and on that subscription I have the same 4 users. Mum, Dad, Son, Daughter.

Is there a way I can link MumATV & MumD+ together so that when she clicks “Watch Now” on her TV app, then she can see only what she has watched on Disney+ rather than what everyone has watched?

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
Providing you change to a different ATV user profile via the control center for each user before they use Disney+ the TV app should only list what that particular profile has watched.

Reactions: Wolfpup

PhoenixDown

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2012
Providing you change to a different ATV user profile via the control center for each user before they use Disney+ the TV app should only list what that particular profile has watched.

It would still show the other profiles tho right? I don't think there's a way to hide them is there?

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
It would still show the other profiles tho right? I don't think there's a way to hide them is there?

Upon opening the app you get to choose which profile to use, you can’t hide them.
Providing you use a specific Disney+ profile on the corresponding ATV profile the ATV app will only log what’s been watched with that particular profile.

Reactions: PhoenixDown
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.