Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blancavena

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi! I Would like to show my petition about the posibility to have more custom Faces on Apple Watch.

https://www.change.org/p/apple-cust...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Just to show Apple that some people are interested about it.

Thanks!
I think Apple is aware that some people want more/customizable watch faces but, as with iOS, Apple chooses not to make their software highly customizable. I don’t think a petition will change Apple stance in this.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hi! I Would like to show my petition about the posibility to have more custom Faces on Apple Watch.

https://www.change.org/p/apple-cust...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Just to show Apple that some people are interested about it.

Thanks!

A Petition is not going to influence Apple to alter their watchOS based on watch faces. I would email Apple directly versus starting a petition on something that is not going to change their perception without knowing their own thought process behind watch face integration and development.

Reactions: Blancavena

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Then why make a special Hermes edition?

Nobody is purchasing the Hermès Edition for a Watch face, they are purchasing for the quality of the band, period. The Watch Face doesn't justify the Hermes labeling, the band does. Even if the Watch face didn't exist, the Hermes Edition would still sell for the extreme quality of the band alone and the status symbol behind it.

What that member is saying is they just want something similar to the Hermès watch face in sense of style, as that's been iterated numerous times throughout these threads.

Reactions: LoveToMacRumors

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
Nobody is purchasing the Hermès Edition for a Watch face, they are purchasing for the quality of the band, period. The Watch Face doesn't justify the Hermes labeling, the band does. Even if the Watch face didn't exist, the Hermes Edition would still sell for the extreme quality of the band alone and the status symbol behind it.

What that member is saying is they just want something similar to the Hermès watch face in sense of style, as that's been iterated numerous times throughout these threads.

I dont know, the band? :p
You can buy the band separately and put it on your aluminum Series 0.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.