Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Looking on iStockNow. This is the first time I am seeing the Nike Apple Watch in stores - available for pickup.
Just an FYI - I've seen a few posts from people looking for this model.

If you're looking for that Nike, check to see if the stores now have them.

Few stores in NJ (Quaker Bridge Mall), Menlo Park, NJ.
Center City Philadelphia, also Christiana Mall in DE as of 8:45am Friday

NZvqiIR.png

GHcBIex.png

QDejW9w.png

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I just saw an unboxing and Apple really added a nice touch by making the box and watch sleeve black. Im going to try an get store pickup today

Reactions: PhillyGuy72

Foxboxes

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2016
Thanks for posting this. I’m actually planning on going to one of these stores this morning, glad to know they’re stocked and ready!

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

FoxD

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2010
I am going to go up there and also refresh istocknow because my order from launch day slipped to shipping Oct 15!!!! :(

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I actually didn't know today was the official release date for the Nike's
Stinks many who preordered still have to wait.
I don't know, this watch release going back 2 weeks, backorders...delays I've seen so far have been kind of erratic. Just super high demand I guess...Apple should have seen this coming.

This reminds me of April 2015. God, I didnt get my Apple Sport 42mm until JUNE!

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I feel bad for people with later deliveries.

I didn’t pre order since I wasn’t sure which model I wanted and by the time I decided on the Nike model they were pushed back to almost November.

Luckily I found the model I wanted available in store today and will be picking it up this evening.

FoxD

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2010
Ok, found one at a store about 20 miles away so will pick it up and cancel my online order that they pushed!

lindseybp

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
The apple store here in Cincinnati had multiple sizes/styles of Nike+ watches this morning.

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
Heck, few more faces, Nike+ features. Cooler, at least different band that comes with this - all for the same price as the "regular" Apple Watch.

I don't see why not.
Someone said the reflective Nike sport loop feels a little "plastic-y" due to the reflective threads. I'm not sure if that's true, but it would be a major disadvantage for some people.

soloer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2004
Omaha
Just walked into the Omaha store and grabbed a new Nike+ version with almost no wait. There was a line of people, but apparently they were for reservations regarding hardware issues. The sales guy told me it's like that every morning :/

Foxboxes

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2016
Someone said the reflective Nike sport loop feels a little "plastic-y" due to the reflective threads. I'm not sure if that's true, but it would be a major disadvantage for some people.

It does feel ever so slightly less fabric-y than the usual sport loops, but so far not noticeably uncomfortable.

Reactions: tromboneaholic

Jason Honer

Suspended
Aug 13, 2018
Boston MA
Looking on iStockNow. This is the first time I am seeing the Nike Apple Watch in stores - available for pickup.
Just an FYI - I've seen a few posts from people looking for this model.

If you're looking for that Nike, check to see if the stores now have them.

Few stores in NJ (Quaker Bridge Mall), Menlo Park, NJ.
Center City Philadelphia, also Christiana Mall in DE as of 8:45am Friday

NZvqiIR.png

GHcBIex.png

QDejW9w.png
I was first in the store this morning and picked up a silver bike watch. They had lots of stock.

oVerboost

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2013
United Kingdom
I picked up a 44mm Space Grey with black sport loop at Millenia in Orlando, they had loads this morning but not sure if that’s still the case as it was busy, very busy for watch buyers.

jess222

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2010
CA
Just cancelled my order from b&h and ordered from Nike.com, says it will be here 10/10 with 2 day shipping...fingers crossed... ⌚️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.