Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsviper96

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2010
Edmonds, WA
My wife and I recently married and have a Amazon gift card balance we'd like to use to purchase two new Apple Watch Series 4s. However, we're not sure how long it'll take for Apple to begin selling them on Amazon and if we'll be able to wait that long. We see that Apple sells products on Amazon, but aren't sure how long it takes new products to be made available on that site.

Does anyone have any insight on how long it usually is before new Apple products are available for purchase on Amazon? Anyone with historical knowledge would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

RBDan

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2014
Purchase your food, household items, clothes, etc on Amazon to offset cash expenses and buy the watch at an Apple store.

Dan

Reactions: Deguello and yashz

WLS

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
My wife and I recently married and have a Amazon gift card balance we'd like to use to purchase two new Apple Watch Series 4s. However, we're not sure how long it'll take for Apple to begin selling them on Amazon and if we'll be able to wait that long. We see that Apple sells products on Amazon, but aren't sure how long it takes new products to be made available on that site.

Does anyone have any insight on how long it usually is before new Apple products are available for purchase on Amazon? Anyone with historical knowledge would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

as my recollection goes it is 3 to 4 weeks after Apple ships the preorders.

Brazilano

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
How about B&H? How long does it take to start selling the new AW?
[doublepost=1536962719][/doublepost]There is a pre-order at B&H already. My fault!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.